Here you’ll find speeches, presentations, and extended interviews.
Google Talk, May 13, 2013
»Here’s a series with the Choices program at Brown. Useful as an introduction to some of the issues I work on, and our latest crisis.
»Toby Ash of FiveBooks.com gets my five essential reads and how they help us understand the global economy. (September 2, 2013)
»AceMaxx Analytics interviewed me. (July 19, 2013)
»Chatham House hosted a debate between myself and Holger Schmeiding of Berenberg, Bank of America, and Merrill Lynch, moderated by Chris Giles of Financial Times. You can access a full PDF transcript HERE. Here’s the video (July 3, 2013):
»Zócalo Public Square has a fantastic write up of the lecture I delivered there, which includes full video and a downloadable podcast (May 15, 2013). You can also take a look at their quick In The Green Room interview with me (June 24, 2013).
»Have done a number of segments over the years with Christopher Lydon’s Radio Open Source. Always a pleasure:
- June 18, 2013: “The Dead End of Austerity“
- March 28, 2012: “How Germany Gets to Eat Our Lunch“
- November 17, 2011: “We Can’t All Export to Mars“
- October 17, 2011: “Going to School on Occupy Wall Street“
- September 5, 2011: “Sovereigns, Citizens, and Suckers“
- May 26, 2011: “Why They Call It ‘Going for Broke’“
- March 24, 2011: “The Black Swan of Cairo“
- December 21, 2010: “Why 2011 Will Be Worse… And Life Will Go On“
- December 1, 2010: “Ireland: The Circle Will Not Be Squared“
»The Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) hosted this lecture as part of their Distinguished Lecturers in Political Economy series (April 16, 2013):
»The University of Pennsylvania Social Science and Policy Forum hosted me in 2012, and has put the entire lecture and Q&A session up here, broken into smaller segments. (November 16, 2012)